KiteLife Forum

Rev quad needed!!! RTF please

Hi,

I need a rev big time!

I'll pay shipping too!

I have $ or tons of power kites, bars, lines, etc. if you'd like to barter.  Alll of my gear is in new/like new condition.  Traction kites from 1.8m to 6m-multiple.  Ozone, PL, HQ, no cheap kites!

Thanks,

k

grab an EXP for 200 bucks just about anywhere. they're rtf. add handle leader extensions and you'll now have a really fantastic rev.

the difference between stock and extended leaders is night and day - no joke. this thread made me make the switch and i'm sooooo glad i did. (there are MANY good tidbits of info here, read the entire thread) if you want to see what all the fuss is about - you could easily get away with simply having 2 strings of 90 lb. test or better and knotting both ends of both strings (old shoestring, etc.) so that the knots are about 4 1/2 inches apart. larkshead the original leader to one end, larkshead the flight line to the other knot, and you're in business. if that is the only thing that you do, you'll see a much greater control improvement.

tom

I'm not sure where in "Cackalacky" you are located, but assuming North Carolina, there are plenty of kite stores along the coast, such as Kitty Hawk, where you can pick up the kite in person immediately from their stock. 

You'll find EXPs for certain, and the Reflex models. Depending on the store they may have some B-series or New York Minute models on their older inventory, too. EXP is ready to fly. The others will need buying line and handles.