KiteLife Forum

Dark Side of the Moon ?!?

RobB

Hello...

I have been looking for some time for a kite that I saw in some pictures a while back. It was a REALLY nice looking stunt kite with the Dark Side of The Moon graphics. Black backround, prism, little rainbow lines. Does anyone know who makes this ? I just want to hang it on my wall, it looked so nice. Bonus if I can fly it...

Thanks...

~rob.

Hi All...

The kite I saw was a dual line stunter, pretty big, like 7-8 ft. across. Two prism graphics, with the spectrum in between, just like the cover of Dark Side. That Rev kite is close, real close. I'm tempted, but I'm afraid I'd wreck a custom Rev, I am only a beginner at quad line. I can keep a dual line safe from the ground for the most part at this point.

Thanks for your responses...

~Rob.

Ed Shenk makes some SLK's and dual lines similar to what you're talking about...

If it was a dual line it might be Dick Barns. He has sewed a few prism rainbow looking kites too.

Hey all...

Any idea where I could find out more about these leads ? The ultimate goal would be to get one of these flying works of art for myself. Some of my kites are really ugly, and this kite would help to balance the others out.

Thank yous,

~Rob.

Ed Shenk makes some SLK's and dual lines similar to what you're talking about...

If it was a dual line it might be Dick Barns. He has sewed a few prism rainbow looking kites too.

Hey all...

Any idea where I could find out more about these leads ? The ultimate goal would be to get one of these flying works of art for myself. Some of my kites are really ugly, and this kite would help to balance the others out.

Thank yous,

~Rob.

you can go to one of the aka festival auctons and also at the festivals ed is always there and he usually will sell a few of his kites