KiteLife Forum

Welcome T4-UK

John Barresi

Hello @T4-UK,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

Thank you for the welcome, excited to see the discussion threads. I am based the UK looking to find out more about the Kitelife group and grow my knowledge. I am sure a lot of my questions have already been answered somewhere in the community threads. Just need to surf around a bit.

Looking to pick up my first Revolution, only flown stunts before. I met a guy on a beach in the UK 3 weeks ago flying one. Amazing control - first person I have ever met with one. I am working in Wisconsin at the moment so will try and buy one whilst the USA.

Welcome to the forum. Frank Mots International Kite Festival will be held at Veteran's Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin this weekend, September 7th and 8th, 2019. There are always Rev flyers at this festival. If you can join them, do so. There is no charge to attend. The festival starts at 11:00 am both days, but I recommend getting there before 9:00 am if you want to park close to the action. I won't be there this year for health reasons.

It's about an hour and one-half drive from Beloit, about the same as I would travel from where I live. It is a well-attended fest, with many thousands of people, so get there as early as possible to get decent parking if you drive. You could ask if any of the Rev pilots have any they would care to sell. Most pilots have more than they need. If you see Colleen Baker, aka Jynx, while you're there tell her Mark says hello and mentioned that she may have more kites than she needs -- hint, hint.

Have fun, smile and don't forget to breathe.