KiteLife Forum
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Paramedic
      View Advert 3 Rev kites and accessories lot
      This is for a lot of 3 quad Rev kites and some miscellaneous accessories. One of the kites has been used and shows normal wear and tear. The other two kites have been assembled. One was flown a couple of times, the other was only assembled.
      The lot includes:
      1 set strong rods (frame)
      1 set ultralight rods
      1 set p2x camo rods
      1 set p300 black rods
      1 set p400 camo rods
      1 set handles with cd in bag
      1 set handles
      2 string sets laser pro gold
      2 string sets shanti ski bond
      A variety of bridles and more repair parts. 

If you need more photos please let me know. I can no longer fly this type of kites due to an injury. I am asking $680 for everything. I take paypal as payment only. Shipping is free to 48 states. Outside of US the buyer pays. Its a great deal with some extras in it. I am selling it as a lot and not as individual items.

Thank you,
      Oscar Cortez
      Semper Fi

Advertiser Paramedic Date 03/23/2020 Price $680.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Revolution Model Barresi 1.5  
    • By Paramedic
      This is for a lot of 3 quad Rev kites and some miscellaneous accessories. One of the kites has been used and shows normal wear and tear. The other two kites have been assembled. One was flown a couple of times, the other was only assembled.
      The lot includes:
      1 set strong rods (frame)
      1 set ultralight rods
      1 set p2x camo rods
      1 set p300 black rods
      1 set p400 camo rods
      1 set handles with cd in bag
      1 set handles
      2 string sets laser pro gold
      2 string sets shanti ski bond
      A variety of bridles and more repair parts. 

If you need more photos please let me know. I can no longer fly this type of kites due to an injury. I am asking $680 for everything. I take paypal as payment only. Shipping is free to 48 states. Outside of US the buyer pays. Its a great deal with some extras in it. I am selling it as a lot and not as individual items.

Thank you,
      Oscar Cortez
      Semper Fi

• By Lioko27
      Hello. The middle section of the bridle has been damaged. The kite author has no plans for a bridle. I did not find diagrams on the net with these dimensions as mine. I had to save with a regulation cord. I am looking for bridle plans with dimensions such as photo. https://photos.app.goo.gl/vaxVCmjixviyCEE56

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vaxVCmjixviyCEE56

• By Jslo
      View Advert Synergy DECA 6 or 15
      Would like to find one of these DECA's to play with. Please let me know if one is in nice shape and for sale.

Thank you,
      jslo

Advertiser Jslo Date 07/09/2019 Price   Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Synergetics Model 6 or 15  
  • Upcoming Events