KiteLife Forum

WTB: Prism Vapor

Kirky

Looking for a Prism Vapor. Willing to pay good money.

kirky40@comcast.net

Contact me if you have one you would like to sell. My father is going to be my best man in my wedding this July, and this would be a very special gift. His Vapor actually got stolen 2 years ago on an airplane. He left it in the overhead compartment. When he got to the terminal, he went back the the gate and they would not let him get it. They told him to claim it in lost and found. It never made it to lost and found. Kite flying is very special to us, and this would be a very special gift. Hopefully somebody can help.

Have you looked at either of these sites?

http://www.kite-classifieds.com

http://gwtw-kites.com/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=16

Probably your best bet. B)

FYI, I deleted your duplicate post... Our users are cued into any new messages, one will do the job.

No worries, just letting you know in case you wonder about it. :crazy:

Looking for a Prism Vapor. Willing to pay good money.

kirky40@comcast.net

Contact me if you have one you would like to sell. My father is going to be my best man in my wedding this July, and this would be a very special gift. His Vapor actually got stolen 2 years ago on an airplane. He left it in the overhead compartment. When he got to the terminal, he went back the the gate and they would not let him get it. They told him to claim it in lost and found. It never made it to lost and found. Kite flying is very special to us, and this would be a very special gift. Hopefully somebody can help.

Hello,

I just saw one go on Ebay for $480! Amazing! Currently flying a Zephyr, beautiful kite! Good luck!

Y