KiteLife Forum

Newbe from Florence Or

RickW

One small but very fzy mousie, available for hire. Will hunt down any single line cody fliers . :unsure: Have malted milk ball gun.... will travel...

Count me in Penny! Bringing glow sticks.. I will signal you with a blue one. Moon?

You go around the back way and get him from behind.. I will approach innocently with the trilbys.. and wrap him up like kelp on a swimmer..

(ask monkey.. eek... almost did that to him once..) waves "sorry monks" heheh..

Oh.. and Penny... bringing my radar activated glow thongs.. i mean fllip flopssssssssssss eek

:unsure::( What I am getting from this is:

Amy, Penny, and Moon while wearing glow-in-the-dark buttfloss, er... thongs, will wrap Codydude in seaweed and shoot him with malted milk balls and marshmallows while trying to hang him with a RevII. :wacko:

Tickets on sale soon. :lol:

:blink: I am having a little trouble figuring this one out Monkeyfella, you want a camcorder so you can photograph the Angels wearing thongs or attacking me??? Knowing that you have all your hormones in tact I am going to guess that you are after the photos of the Angels in thongs :devil: As a defense against the Angels I suggest that they stay away from any overhead Cody kites, I shouldn't say too much but has something to do with Codys being lifters, baskets being lifted under Codys and then baskets full of rotten tomatoes and little trap doors on the bottoms of the baskets :o I am thinking that glow in the dark thongs should make for an easy target day or night :w00t:

Don't worry Angles, He's bluffing. Cody's only have 1 (one) line! hahaha Highly inoperable! They can't go left, right or follow us around.. A virtual sitting duck! Rev's can fly circles around them.. and.... rev's are known to carrry a few items themselves. So Cody... you better duck!!! Hey, That makes two ducks!

Here's to the duck! :blink::o

BB

Penny

:devil: Liston Girlys, I am sorry but you just dont stand a chance when it comes to a dual with a Cody, I have a spider web in each wing of my kites that will trip your kites up, I have rods that extend beyound the leading and trailing edges that can pick you out of the sky with a lifting power that you can not equal. I am guessing that it would be in your best interest to just stay away from the Codys :blink: Oh, and just so you know, the Trilbygirly is not as much on your side as you may think, to my understanding she is still flying a Cody herself :o

Guest RickWinks
:wacko: well.. Codys wont do you any good...

IF YOU CANT GET EM UP!!!!!!

runs snorting..

Hi all

:( well.. Codys wont do you any good...

IF YOU CANT GET EM UP!!!!!!

runs snorting..

Amy why is it you are so interested in what Cody flyers have on the line and how high they protrude and if we use spinners ar socks, to add to the enjoyment!!??

And what is all this SnortingI keep hearing Is this what a trilby sounds like when it at the end of its line.

Sits waiting to see a blushig trilby :devil:

ttyltr

Rick Winks

PS When you fly a single line your hands are free to do what you wish...