KiteLife Forum

Clinics at TI festival

PirateRob

Hi all, I am a brand new flyer. Just got a Rev and am figuring how to fly it. I’m pretty isolated in North central Florida (Obrien). I will be headed to TI in Jan. How do the clinics work at the festival? Can I sign up for a clinic ahead of time, where do I find info? I need help to step up my game. Really looking forward to seeing all the cool stuff at the beach.

I'm not sure yet if I'll be attending T.I. next year, too early to tell - all depends on my available budget over the next couple months.

However, I don't usually do private lessons or workshops alongside festivals - requires extra lodging, rental car days, logistics, etc, and I also avoid doing anything less than 2 day lessons for a first time session so all in all, it usually ends up being time and cost-prohibitive for students alongside my usual rate for the 2 days. Worth it in terms of the training, but pretty spendy overall for 2 extra days cross country regardless.

That being said, I'll be quite accessible to folks who stop and hang out if I attend, much like I was last time - always happy to share "in flow" through the weekend. No shortage of good folks to borrow tips from all weekend. ;)