KiteLife Forum

Welcome Mirko

Hello @Mirko,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

Thank you John for this automatet nevertheless well recived welcome. 

Great to be here.

I'm not an native english speaker (as you probably see😅) so sorry for the mess I'm writing. 

I fly and build stunt kites for about 35 Years but with some gaps. 

I mostly fly in northern Germany but unfortunately  not close enough to the sea to have good wind conditions.

So I drive up to the German, Dansk or Dutch NorthSea a couple of times a year.

My favorit kites are the Hotstripe, my good old JamSession and my 10-SpeedWing stack. Also always aboard are the HotstripeXL, DatHalbwüchsigeSchantalle, a Fulcrum.85 and some more kites.

I' looking forward to read and have some nice discussions with all the kite-people on this more international bord.

Cheers

Mirko