KiteLife Forum

DVD

Chilliwack Dan

I would recommend 70-120 ft lines for starters. Eventually, you will definitely want some 120 ft lines for team flying, and some shorties around 30'-50' are fun as well.

As for the DVD, You could try giving a call to Revolution (http://www.revkites.com/main/contact). If that doesn't work, let me know. I've got a couple spare B-Series DVD's. I'd be happy to mail you one.

Dan, did you buy the Rev new, from a retailer?

Generally it comes as a package with 2 frames, handles, lines, weights, carrying bag and weights.

Also, many retailers will offer lines at a slightly discounted price with the purchase of a new Rev.

So, how many weights does it come with? :blushing:

I bought it used, came with 2 frames and handles. No lines, but I have a thousand ft of 150# spectra but I think that weight would be over kill. Left over from my traction kites. Along with a thousand feet of 300#. I just bought a standard 1.5 from the kite shoppe, so I can learn to fly on the cheaper one first. Dan

I bought it used, came with 2 frames and handles. No lines, but I have a thousand ft of 150# spectra but I think that weight would be over kill. Left over from my traction kites. Along with a thousand feet of 300#. I just bought a standard 1.5 from the kite shoppe, so I can learn to fly on the cheaper one first. Dan

90# lines are ideal for revs. 150 is a tad heavy, but usable.