KiteLife Forum

MC Riding

hyzakite

Question

I just said heck with it and bought a few motorcycles. the Kawa is new and the HD is used. Both are between 647cc and 883cc. I don't get kicks like buying new toys too often so this is my big moment of confusion and pride. Until I hand over the cash and haul them home I'll be shakin' in my boots you might say. Now I'm asking myself where am I going to go with these bikes? I love flying my kites at home!

Is there any folks that fly around the Berkley Springs area of WV tomorrow evening? I'd love to fly witcha tomorrow afternoon/eve. But I'll still need to head NW afterwards.

Just a thought.

4 answers to this question

No biggie on this one, as I made it back home yesterday. Now I can get back into flying/mowing/now riding.

Now I'm thinking about a back pack to use with the bikes, I have no clue about back packs, maybe someone knows something about back packs in this lifestyle area of the forum. Keep in mind, when I was a kid, there was rocks and squeaks, later there was hippies, there was no such thing as back packs. I don't want to add accessories to the bikes, but I might want to bring home some groceries like eggs and milk once in awhile. And don't want to scratch paint hauling that stuff. Maybe even carry a rev 1.5 sized kite without attaching it to the bike. I'm not into travel frames, I just do want to attach anything to the bikes.

I did check out the iron pony, I did see a full face helmet on closeout for under $40. I have a bike I can mount saddlebags on, but the others are what I call "bar hoppers". So the backpack idea came into mind. I never owned a piece of luggage and never even touched a backpack, is why I was looking for suggestions.