KiteLife Forum

Welcome 0mg

Hello @0mg,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

Hello everyone here!

(first of all, sorry for my bad english as it is not my mother language..)

I'm kind of proud to stand in this forum!
I even received a reply from the mythical John Barresi. (well an automatic one, but very few knows that :p)

I'am quite new as kite flyer: ordered my first stunt kite two years ago.
But since that day, I'm very reluctant to drop the lines!

For now I have very few experience, but am here to share and learn.
I live in Switzerland, Europe. A mountains country with very clumsy winds, and extremely few kiters to learn from.. as I'm mostly alone on my spots.   ..and no sea shore here : (

To get an idea, my flying path is:

Prism Quantum 2 -> HQ Shade -> Prism 4D -> Wind-R Antidote -> R-Sky Nirvana -> Drôle d'oiseau Flamingo -> R-Sky Diablis -> L'Atelier Curve

Best regards : )

cv.jpg

Welcome!  Many, many years ago I lived in Hofstetten bei Brienz.  Didn't fly any kites, but I was able to go sailing across the Brienzer See, so I feel like there should be places where you could kite.

The one thing that is missing are some quad line kites.  Try and make it to a festival or to where other kiters are.  The amount that you can learn from others is so much faster than if you have to figure it out yourself.I 

I wouldn't worry too much about specific kites, you might just have to fly what is available to you.

Good luck!