KiteLife Forum

B-Series Pro

John Barresi

Way wow, John.

Well, I broke down and added a Rev to my dual collection at Lincoln City.

Great deal - got to try one and get 15% off a very good price.

Next time I find decent winds, I'm definitely going to duplicate your B-Pro demo on my EXP. ;)

So, I now officially have one foot in the dark side.

Here is my take on the differences. Dual lines are like airplanes - you have to move forward (or stall), but the the basics of graceful movements are inherent in the wind. Quads are like helicopters - capable of movements impossible in airplanes, but no helicopter will ever compare to the power and grace of the Blue Angels. I want to fly both to the limits of my ability.

Again, way wow. Like a helicopter doing a barrel roll (I've seen it on video) - impossible.

All Right!!! I'll be back to watch this video many more times. At Grand Haven, Bazzer showed me how to do a tip pivot in reverse ... and more importantly, showed me how to break the move down into individual steps. Under his guidance, I had the concept within two minutes. Been practicing them faithfully since then. Your video gives me several new varients on the move. Love tip pivots ...

Cheers,

Tom