KiteLife Forum

Happy Birthday Howard!!

Guru4tru

... 69th Birthday!

(You know, some trees don't live that long! ...

That might be true about some trees, but take a look at the Saguaro cactus. It doesn't start becoming truly impressive until around Howard's age ... that's when the arms start to appear. And, if left alone, they can live to be 150 or so years old.

That's not to say that Howard is prickly, so don't go there.

Cheers,

Tom

Gosh! Someone older than I am (a year and a few days) - but not by much! Happy Birthday, Hedgewarden.

Howard...you've got a few on me as well! But I'm certainly a member of the club!

Youth is truly wasted on the young... Let's ban together and revolt! :revonhead:

May your birthDAY be most WINDerFULL! :dual:

Hey Howard!!

Based on the assessment of the lower leveled "Enlightened Ones"---We are all ONE!!

So, I throw you a little birthday party! I had marinated shrimp on the grill...with a couple Warsteiners...and finished it up with Key Lime Pie...and a Cuban cigar!!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Happy Birthday!!

(From a Friend in the Spirit!)

Keep It Up!

Duane

In case you are still hungry: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/marinated-grilled-shrimp/Detail.aspx

EDIT: Yeah...OK...the cigar was made in the Dominican Republic, but it's made by Cubans and with Cuban seed and a pretty good cigar! And in case you want another one: http://www.thompsoncatalog.com/catalog/search.cmd?keyword=cuban+delight

Typical, typical, so typical.

Throw me a party and don't invite me! :gathering:

:)

Thanks, all. Entered a new phase of my life. "First childhood" is over. Taking in my mother (92 years old), and hoping to be able to overcome her confusion she was suffering in the assisted living facility.

Again, thanks and hope to fly with you all soon. (Duane - the Pacific ocean is much bigger than the Atlantic, so by definition, the beach flying is better. Actually I think you live close to that little "golf" pond. :innocent: )

Typical, typical, so typical.

Throw me a party and don't invite me! :gathering:

:)

Thanks, all. Entered a new phase of my life. "First childhood" is over. Taking in my mother (92 years old), and hoping to be able to overcome her confusion she was suffering in the assisted living facility.

Again, thanks and hope to fly with you all soon. (Duane - the Pacific ocean is much bigger than the Atlantic, so by definition, the beach flying is better. Actually I think you live close to that little "golf" pond. :innocent: )

Definitely...a Saguaro Cactus..."Prickly"..."Prickly!!"

And according to Jeepster, you've got 81 years to go!

Wishing you, and yours, the best!

Keep It Up!

Duane

Well, back down the "Rabbit Hole!