KiteLife Forum

Thanks from the people!

MercFlyer

I just wanted to extend all the thanks I have been getting from everyone. rainbowwave.gifrockon.gif

To everyone who came down to the Yachats Kite Festival the thank you's and statements of wonder and awe are pouring in,

if you I missed anyone please tell me so they can get credit

The Free Agent sQuad:

Connor Doran

Amy Doran

Wayne Dowler

Seth Dowler

Katrina Null

Kevin Vogel

Anne Vogel

Brett Howard

Bri Howard

Scott Abott

Brett Morris

Diane Morris

Rick Winkle

Ray Lee

Lisa Root

Bud Root

Gordie Fry

Rick Brown

Mike Macdonald

Large Kites and Ground Displays:

Dale Ray

Kelly Bruland

Team Suspended Animation:

Ray Hertz

Ed Paulson

• Like 1

Yeah, the family really came through and put on an amazing show! I would love to see iQuad make it down next year! Next year is looking like early August but I haven't checked the AKA calendar yet to see if anything is conflicting, we are going for two days next year.

I am thinking of a small indoor event this spring, what's the smallest room need for a decent indoor event?

Wow, that's a great lineup Wyatt! :)

Glad it went so well, I hope we're able to join you for it next year. <grin>

You didn't tell him that he was there??!! :lol: Hey, remember that the people didn't know anything different!!!! :) Amy kept saying, "No one will know the difference!!"!! Pretend!!! :kid_cheerful:

Yeah you were there in spirit for sure John :sign_kitelife: . All the people knew was that they were watching some really good kite flying and they thought it kicked ass :kid_cheerful::lol::) :)

On a side note there is a buy in town who really wants to fly a Rev :D , I smell another to the darkside :big_blowup: . He was super stoked to see the Revs flying at the festival but I guess he didn't talk to anyone. He is out of town for a couple of days but as soon as I can he is going to fly my EXP. :kid_devlish:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...