KiteLife Forum

The new site is live!

The new Kitelife.com is now live. There are some issues, and we are aware of them. Bare with us as we get everything sorted. Feel free to post your thoughts, criticisms, or problems. Some issues may take a bit to resolve, but we are striving to get the site up to 100%.

We also have archived a few years worth of old issues, and will be in the process of archiving the remaining issues for the next few months.

In addition to the archived content, we have a fair amount of new articles posted as well, so please, enjoy the site :)

If you are logged into the forum, you should be automatically logged into the new site. Users have the ability to comment and rate articles, so please feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Watty

New site is looking really great. Very attractive and welcoming. Looking forward to following all of kiting and the wonderful people who take part in it.

Thanks,

Deutsch

PS What happened to the E-Mail?

Hope it hasn't disappeared.

D

PS What happened to the E-Mail?

Hope it hasn't disappeared.

D

Not sure what you are referring to... If you're looking for e-mail article submissions, you can always use the contatct page, or e-mail to staff[at]kitelife[dot]com

If you are referring to KiteMail, I think that was discontinued some time ago

Spence - I think he means Kitemail and some of us used it regularly!! There was a navigation link on the old home page!! There were no new free accounts, only paid ones, but without the home page link, I can't get to my account!! Help!!!

You should still be able to login to your Kitemail account through this link: http://readmail.kitemail.com.

As far as adding a link to Kitelife, I'll look into it and keep you posted.

Thanks Spence!!! I didn't use it as much after the free accounts went down, but I still have my account active!! Have it as my backup for getting p-words from other accounts and have mail forwarded to there!! Thanks for the link and hope to see it on the header or somewhere soon!!