KiteLife Forum

Lack of quad lines available in the UK.

JWharton

The uk market for sports kites are terrible and I've found most quad flyers are hidden in clubs [emoji20] I started a Facebook group about a year ago but have not had the interest I had hoped for so opened it up to duel line as well but it's still not growing as well as I'd like it too , my rev I found on fractured axel , the HQ mojo is an easy one to get in the uk but I don't know what they are like , there are shops that sell revs in the U.K. But they take some hunting out just like othe Rev flyers [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I was surprised to find out price of new set of lines for a rev £112-00 when l bought my first rev it was only £180_00 with a set of lines include

Sent from my MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro using KiteLife mobile app

Hi streaky, you can get them cheaper have a look at this site http://www.vliegertakkitelines.nl/english

Sent from my SM-T210 using KiteLife mobile app

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 6:05 PM, kevmort said:

... the HQ mojo is an easy one to get in the uk but I don't know what they are like...

I've had Rev's and the mojo.  They fly quite differently.  I like the Mojo (other than the name.  I always think of the Blue Moon Kite).  That being said, I would not recommend it for a beginner.  It rotates quite quickly.  It reminds me the most of a Shockwave, but without the forward speed.  I haven't had a chance to fly it in steady winds to see if it can be "tuned".

I got all of my Revs used.  There are issues with that, but it did keep the costs down.

• Like 1