KiteLife Forum

i want an indoor rev.

Cyphert

I'd suggest supporting your preferred Rev dealer directly... Draft up an image of what you want, and send it to the shop as any serious retailer can order your custom for you, and you end up supporting both the retail and manufacturing side... If sales go direct to the manufacturer, the stores suffer.

2 cents delivered.

• Like 2

hmm... rev doesnt have any center pieces except white. worken on a fix now with my local kite dealer. i might whip out the old sewing machine.

Have you been to the Revolution website, and used the "colorizer" to design your new kite. There's lot's of colors to work with !

[ http://www.revkites.com/revolution-kite-colorizer-b-pro-and-zen ]

You should be able to do that at home, and then take your design to your local dealer. It's a "piece of cake". :ani_victory:

Also, (and again IMHO), unless you are an accomplished seamstress, with some extensive kite making experience, I would think long and hard, before "whipping out the old sewing machine", especially on a brand new Rev B-Pro :cat_shy:

EDIT: Ok, sorry, I'm getting this topic and your other topic confused...........I see that you are designing an indoor kite here, but I still don't see why your local dealer couldn't work it out, anyway you like (within reason). Good luck, and I'd still be wary of "whipping out that sewing machine" !

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that Rev will accommodate any "custom color combo" and make it! John - didn't Steven get one with a dk grey or black center? Kinda matched his others? Matt - check out the AeroShark page on FB, there should be pix of his kites and some showing a different color center on his Indoor!!

I can't say for sure what Rev's policy or availability is now, but here is one example from within the past year or so, owned by Chun Ti Cheong (aka Daryl)...

post-1-0-42662700-1360692079_thumb.jpeg

Worth a solid inquiry to Rev by way of a shop, or with a product question directly to Rev which you can share with your preferred shop. ;)

• Like 2

awesome i think it was the first check that they ran into the problem the hadnt contacted rev yet. thats the next step the shop was going to take was see what they can do. that black and white one is sweet looking JB! i was looking at getting the oposite design if i couldnt get a black center. yeah i have 2 threads going that i probably could have put into one. but they came to my brain at different times.

• Like 1