KiteLife Forum

Gomberg Super Sled (Yellow) with matching 30 ft Pennant Tail {SOLD}

For Sale

{SOLD}

Gomberg Super Sled (Yellow) with matching 30 ft Pennant Tail

I've got a Gomberg Super Sled which has been flown three times. It is the yellow/black edition, with the 30 foot matching pennant tail. I'm just not getting the time to enjoy this kite, so I'd love for someone to take it and put it in the sky..........where it belongs.

If interested, shoot me a PM with some contact info. I'd love to do this via PayPal, if you got an account. I'll take $85, and whatever it cost to ship it to you........

Thanks........nick

post-4670-0-78872400-1436663480_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Right place, right time... congrats on your score ! And, hey, at least shipping won't cost much !

Hey Rob,

Josh and I have walked the same sand (Jockey's Ridge - Nags Head, NC) at the same time. Of course, neither one of us had ever heard of the other at that time.......... :ani_giveup:

Right place, right time... congrats on your score ! And, hey, at least shipping won't cost much !

Hey Rob,

Josh and I have walked the same sand (Jockey's Ridge - Nags Head, NC) at the same time. Of course, neither one of us had ever heard of the other at that time.......... :ani_giveup:

Well, I saw that you guys are neighbors, relatively speaking... I'm happy he's building his collection, even though I'll miss having another 'Nick Foil' in mine. It's a really nice looking kite !