KiteLife Forum

Vented B2 package (1/15/13)

John Barresi

I'm not angry Nick. Your number is void for the next drawing, so you can't win with that number. That's all. JB, please correct me if I'm wrong.

No problem, but I'm a little confused here. Did you miss the part about [Yes, golly gee, "it was just a joke" .......... Now good luck to everyone, and Happy New Year] ? :ani_giveup:

Worry not, though, I never thought you were angry (?), but if you are referring to the statement, [Now, now!! Don't get all grumpy and stuff!!], I'm sure that Wayne was just kidding about that ! Wayne is in Clackamas, not me !

Now as for me - YES - you are correct. I can not participate in, or win, the B2 drawing. Sadly enough, my number has to sit out for that next drawing, hence my reference to Clackamas. Now that's the rules, and I got no problems with the rules. By the way, I think my Luck-o-meter, has already done it's thing for the year, but for sure, I can still join in on the bantering :ani_giveup:

So once again, "Good luck to everyone, and Happy New Year :ani_yahoo: "

Somebody is going to win a B2 - (but not me) :blue_sad:

• Like 1

I knew you all were playing. So was I, but 2D text doesn't always convey that.

Hey Todd,

All is good here. I really didn't think that you were upset, I was just worried that you had Wayne & I confused, and you might have been concerned about something one of us had said, but I wasn't sure which one, or what. Either way, it's not important now. We are always kidding back and forth, as I'm sure you've seen........

As for the B2 drawing........I wish you the very best of luck (but don't tell Wayne) Happy New Year ! :ani_victory:

Thanks for the luck, but it won't matter. It's been preordained that it's coming home with me. (Nobody move or the RNG gets it) :big_evil:

You know Todd, you just might have something there ! Karma just might be moving your way? But don't forget, Wayne has been bantering his a_s off, on this one. So you never know about the RNG ?

I wish you both, good luck. My only regret is, that #5-9-0 is exempt from this drawing :ani_wallbash: C R _ P !!!

Might have to look and see where that went!! :ani_sleep: Could use it about now!! :ani_idea:

Well, I suppose I could Fed-X mine over to you, but just for this next drawing. It's done pretty well this past month (1 out of 2, ain't bad), so it might be on a roll. You'll just have to program your number into it, and you should be good to go :cat_lol:

ps.......you can't tell John, though, he might confiscate it

• Like 1

Might have to look and see where that went!! :ani_sleep: Could use it about now!! :ani_idea:

Well, I suppose I could Fed-X mine over to you, but just for this next drawing. It's done pretty well this past month (1 out of 2, ain't bad), so it might be on a roll. You'll just have to program your number into it, and you should be good to go :cat_lol:

ps.......you can't tell John, though, he might confiscate it

You saying that your "luck-o-meter" has the ear of the RNG?? :ani_idea: MACHINES IN CAHOOTS!! :ani_wallbash:

OH, the injustice...........! :ani_giveup:

OH NO ! That's not it, at all. There is a big difference in luck, cahoots, and injustice. "LUCK", has nothing to do with either of the latter. My Luck-o-Meter, was just that - "Pure Dumb Luck". I just thought that while it was on a roll (and I couldn't use it), I'd lend it out :cat_lol:

The club that I fly in is full of Revvers. We just flew last weekend and they actually called me antisocial because my dualie needed space to run free. Well this mustang won't stand for being reined in. But words hurt, you know? :blue_sad: I need this kite to shore up my fragile emotional state and to get some quality time in with my kiting friends. :group:

• Like 2