KAP - Kite Aerial Photography

Want to know about taking aerial photographs or video, or want to share some experiences? Do it here!

45 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• I have an old but Imaculate adrenaline powerhouse dual line sports kite in need of some minor repairs I am near Glasgow anyone any suggestions Sent from my SM-G900F using KiteLife mobile app
    • Been there, done that ! My very first dual line foil would not fly at all, that is when you realise that you need to go with reputable makes ! Bill     
    • These style of kites have no internal diagonal (fabric) bracing. So bunch up when not moving forward with enough speed to inflate them firmly. They usually don't have air transfer holes between the ribs.   Also the B and C bridle lines (2nd and 3rd line from front) are situated too far forward and offer no support beyond the half way cord mark of the wing. It's a shame as with the same amount of effort during manufacture this bridal placement could be corrected very easily. Not sure what the easy answer is??  I too bought a cheapie when I first started power kiting and I'm sorry to say I cut it up and made it into windsocks.
    • i just received a quad 3 meters foil and after some fly test i have some problems. The kite is having 21 tow points at 3 rows for upper edge and 8 for break (check the picture) 1 - at sharp turns the foil is tending to pack the inside turn side 2 - on revers fly is tending again to pack from top edge i add some pigtail on some of tow points from upper edge and that improve the flight  but is not enough. any ideas ?   
    • "Not sure if anyone has warned you but one turns into many rather quickly " That is very trough,i started in June and now i have all Revolution models in standard and vented.