KiteLife Forum

Revolution B2 SUITE ( 4-1-13)

John Barresi

It is all Good, John.

Nobody actually loses anything, just because they dont win.

I have the same number of kites today as I had yesterday.

If I dont win these I will still have the same number of kites, I have not lost any.

But Naturally It will be West Oz for the Win. ;)

977 or 1250 Go, Go, Go!

• Like 1

I always dread drawing day... lol

No matter who wins, someone is always left out. :/

Sure glad I don't have to actually choose!

SOLUTION ! - John, why don't you just call Lolly over at Rev, and tell her to send out a "sweet suite" of B2's, to all the current Kitelife subscribers..........wouldn't that help to ease your "guilty feelings" :cat_lol:

• Like 4

Nick - I'm thinking that your "solution" would blow Revolution's budget all to hell! :g:

John - while I agree with Nick's "solution", I also see that it's impractical!! Glad to banter and "influence", but winning isn't everything!! Do I need to finish this with the punch line?? :ani_idea:

Thinking about Mr. RNG sometimes brings to mind Terminator 1 where Reese is in the police station, ranting about the Terminator:

It doesn't eat. It doesn't sleep. It can't feel pain! It doesn't feel remorse or guilt, and it absolutely will never stop...

*shivers* Scary.

Fortunately though RNG is only like the Terminator in the above manners, but he isn't scary, and he hands out prizes to people who believe in the power of the RNG like myself :)

• Like 1

Oh crap... the Kite Krazy is coming out ! I'm KooKoo for Kites ! Must be April in a few dayze... More kites, need more kites ! 3 B2s would be good ! Just gotta even up 2 sets of 75' duallie lines and get ready for the triangle box to arrive ! :cat_goofy:

• Like 4